Pond Mountain Lodge & Resort, Eureka Springs’ most unique and diverse lodging, features deluxe, romantic “adults only” suites, private cabins and family pool suites in a secluded environment. Only five minutes from town, our 130-acre estate is quiet and relaxing. Surrounded by scenic splendor of the Ozark Mountains, Pond Mountain is just an hour’s drive from area attractions like Crystal Bridges Museum, Razorback home games in Fayetteville, or daytripping in Branson, MO.
- 1908 Ridgeway House Bed BreakfastThe Ridgeway House offers gracious Southern hospitality in Eureka Springs’ quaint Historic District. The Ridgeway House is the ideal place for your getaway, whether an intimate weekend for two, a whole house reunion, a small meeting, or a business retreat.
- Allplex Property LLCAllplex Property provides Long Term Rentals in the Eureka Springs and Holiday Island Area. Apartment Complexes: Eureka Suites in Eureka Springs, Kenwood Apartments, Green Meadow Condos in Holiday Island.
- Alpine Lodge LodgingQuaint little Motel conveniently located in the Heart of Uptown Eureka Springs, just minutes from downtown and surrounded by some of the best shops and restaurants in town.
- Bavarian Inn Lodge & RestaurantThis quaint three story Alpine Villa is set on a cozy four-acre mountain top, one mile from downtown Eureka Springs, Arkansas. The Bavarian Inn Lodge is known for its old fashioned hospitality. Family owned and operated by Tony and Jarka Bloch, they and their close knit staff all work together to make each guest become an integral part of this warm homelike atmosphere. Browse through our European gift shop at the wonderful selection of bath products, souvenirs, gourmet snacks and specialty gifts. Or you can board the trolley at our front door and experience all that Eureka Springs has to offer. Visit the Bavarian Inn Restaurant website to see our dinner menu and follow the restaurant's Facebook page
- Eureka Springs PropertiesMy name is Andrea Achenbach, and I am a Realtor with New Horizon Realty, Inc. here in the beautiful Ozark Mountain town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. I am a motivated Realtor because I absolutely love what I do. I would love to help you find/sell your next home, land, business, or commercial property! *Feel free to call or email me for a free comparative analysis*